Due to unforeseen circumstances with the location of the Over 18 documentary, we have to postpone the Over 18 screening.
Stay tuned for more information on where the documentary will be held at a later date.
Over 18 is a clear-eyed examination of modern pornography and its effects on kids, teens, parents, and porn stars. The goal of the project is to educate youth on the realities of pornography, help their parents understand the growing epidemic of hardcore porn usage, and propose solutions for preventing exposure and addiction in the first place. This film is a resource for parents to help fortify their kids!
Did you know...
• 9 out of 10 boys are exposed to pornography before the age of 18.
• The first exposure to pornography among men is 12 years old, on average.
• 71% of teens hide online behavior from their parents.
• 28% of 16-17 year olds have been unintentionally exposed to porn online.
• 20% of 16-year-olds and 30% of 17-year-olds have received a sext.